commentator s, readers and reviewers to read carefully that governs as both.
Our relationship with you as a user, the rights, and responsibilities that guide us together are as follows:
You are free to:
- Contribute any business links that you may help to write a content for them either you’re a marketing staff of that business, an owner, an SEO professionals, a writer, student or any sort as long as you are contributing to our community the good content for any business or organization you want to help for their growth.
- Share and Reuse published business links for any purpose.
- Read and Print business links.
- Unlimited Business Links submission under a relevant category.
Under the following conditions:
- Responsibility, you take full responsibility for your contributions and must properly recognize the source of the materials you use for your content by linking back to them properly.
- Don’t Abuse our Platform, please use our platform in a good way in a fair and balance when writing your content. Be careful with your words and actions as you take full control and responsibility of your business link content.
- Civility, you support a civil community and don’t harass other user’s own opinions and business ideas and be respectful to them.
- Copyright or Other Laws, please don’t violate laws of the land of any sort of territories.
- Hosting your Business Link Contributions, we only host your business link content and don’t use our platform to distract or malign your competitors.
Refraining from Certain Acts:
- Engaging in Disruptive and Illegal Activities
- Harassing other Users
- Violating the Privacy of Others
- Engaging in False Statements, Impersonation, or Fraud
- Committing Infringement
The following is a list of prohibited or illegal usage of the Services. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate actions against anyone (in our sole discretion) violates these rules, including removing the ads, removing Customer account, agreement cancellation without any refund or Company's liability.
Prohibited usage includes but is not limited to submitting of your business links of:
- Any Content or links to the Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, harm minors or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, pornography and "adult content"
- Any Content or links to the Content that contains nudity, violence, pornography, "adult content"
- Any Information that you know is false or misleading
- Any Content that promotes illegal or fraudulent activities
- Any Content that you do not have a right to make publicly available or promotes the illegal use of any work without rights or license
- Any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Any "junk", "spam", "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" etc.
- Any material that contains or links that lead to software viruses, spyware, malware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or other electronic equipment, steal or collect private information;
- Any material that collects or contains personal information of other Users for any unlawful purpose or without the User's permission
- Any material that promotes fraudulent services and misleads Users to visit legally doubtful websites.
Other prohibited usage includes:
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law
- Collecting, storing or publishing available personal data about others without their acceptance
- Mislead Users by imitating any part of the Services for collecting personal data or other unlawful purposes
- Using an identity (account, username, password) of another User or disclosing your own username or password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
At CDODir, we do our best as a host of your business links to provide educational and informative content to a very wide audience of our site, but your use of our services is at your own risk. We provide this platform on an “as is” basis, and we disclaim all express or implied warranties of all kinds, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty that our services will meet your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted, timely, accurate, or error-free, or that your information will be secure.
We are not responsible for the content, data, or actions of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers,
employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any
claim you have against any such third parties. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content or communication maintained by the service. We retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
The Company sells internet advertising space and related services (collectively "Services") as described in its Site. The Company displays internet advertisements on various websites within CDODir.com service.
Either party may terminate the agreement at any time by notifying the other party by any means. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable and non-cancellable. Upon termination of the agreement, Company will remove all ads from its websites. Advertiser will be billed for any unpaid ad impressions.
For information about how to contact CDODir.com, please visit our contact page.